Thursday, August 4, 2011

Already August

Aloha Readers!  It's been awhile since my last post and that is mostly because I've had a summer full of travel and adventure.  With August already here and the school year only three weeks away, I thought I should check in a give an update.  I hope all of you have had ample opportunity to get outdoors this summer for adventure, exploration and physical activity.  Summer is a great time to plays sports, travel, hang out with family and friends, and just relax!  The picture below is one I took while visiting my friend in Alaska.  For more of my travel photos from the summer (and past summers) click on my slideshow in the upper right hand corner of my blog.  There is still some time get out of your house and enjoy the summer sun!

http://youtu.be/qOz5dNtAJd0

(An overlook of Cook Inlet from atop Penguin Peak, just outside Girdwood, Alaska.)